Sound The Alarm Outreach - Home

Sound The Alarm Outreach - Home
Join our blog site and please take a look at our main website.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Positive

Is it possible to be positive when you are going through so much at this
time in your life? Things can be so overwhelming when the pressure is on. I
am pushing pass my hurt feelings on today in spite of all that is going
wrong right about now. I know that we wrestle not against flesh and blood
but against the rulers of the principalities, against powers, against the
rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high
places. The wicked one is responsible with getting each and everyone of us
off course. I challenge myself to stay positive because I know that I am at
the end of my breakthrough.

I become transparent to you all because I go through the storm like
everyone else. I am not always the one who is on top of her game at all
times but when it comes to those days that I feel down and out the holy
spirit speaks to me and tell me to be still and know who I serve. I serve a
true and living God and these trials and test comes to make me strong.

Romans 5:3-5 says "….we glory in tribulations also: knowing that
tribulation worketh patience; and patience, experience; and experience,
hope: And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad
in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us."

The wicked one will not steal my joy. He will have to replace all that he
has taken from me. GIVE ME BACK MY PROMOTION! GIVE ME BACK MY PEACE! GIVE
ME BACK MY ANOINTING! GIVE ME BACK MY HOME! GIVE ME BACK MY BUSINESS! GIVE
ME BACK MY FINANCES! GIVE ME BACK MY HEALTH! GIVE ME BACK MY INTERGITY! I
AM TAKING IT BACK! IAM TAKING IT ALL BACK! IN JESUS NAME!

What do you need to take back? Name it and take it back!


Atara aka Sound the Alarm Outreach

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to have my strength back. When things get hard for me I fade, I dont want to talk to any one, see, hear or eat. I just want to sleep and hope that when I wake up all my problems will go away. I would like to remove that from my life. I want to face my problem face to face with no fears.