Sound The Alarm Outreach - Home

Sound The Alarm Outreach - Home
Join our blog site and please take a look at our main website.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

The End to a New Beginning

Greetings everyone,

As we approach the end of the month we get to reflect back over the year to see how far we have come from. I can see the many blessings that God has done for me in spite of all the struggles, trials test, and tribulations that have come my way. I still came through the storms and saw the rainbow. It wasn't easy but I have made it once again to the end. I was challenged with facing cancer and I am still here after going through removing the cancer.

I was on the verge of losing my mind this year because I did not have the income to maintain my bills and things were very overwhelming but God showed up and showed out once again for me and my little girls. I still have my home, bills are taken care of and I still have my job. I have finally written my survivor's story on how I survived after being shot, blindfolded and left for dead. I have gotten the courage to write this book for everyone to read in depth of how amazing God led me out of a moving car trunk into oncoming traffic with being partially paralyzed on the left side of my body.

 I am here because of a mission God has for me in my life. I am ALIVE and I know that today that I LIVE to Give Hope to someone else who do not think that they have a purpose or plan. So if this inspires anyone it first started with me. I have seen my blog site increase with viewers from my facebook site and my other sites that I have created in Sound The Alarm Outreach name. I love sharing my life story and experiences. Will everyone be able to relate? No. However you will be touched one way or another. I am going places and I am doing great things now in my life because I realized that I LIVED to GIVE. That is what I am here for what are you here for??? Tell me.....

No comments: