Sound The Alarm Outreach - Home

Sound The Alarm Outreach - Home
Join our blog site and please take a look at our main website.

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Bag lady

I started getting rid of my baggage that has weighed me down or better yet they were distractions to my daily walk. I always thought I had things under control while I was fooling myself it was indirectly controlling me.

The holidays well its not the same.... Too many bad memories left in my head. So as I look forward to the new year I pray that I not only leave those old things behind but that they stay where they belong. Because if they were meant to be for me then we would soaring over the distractions and embracing the main attractions. Life!!

I don't think I'm meant to be alone but for some reason life seem to be that way until the right one (age appropriate man) is able to stand up with me and not hide behind me with other intentions. Ha I don't need no sugar daddy, nor a tender roni. I am a young lady that just need a balance for once in her life.  I'm not looking for no fairytale, no trick, no treat and no pretend to love me. Let it be real someone who has been through the struggle and had overcome with victory because God is the one.

No more temporary attempts this is fulltime commitment with nothing else to spare. Don't get it twisted this is not for anyone to apply because remember fakebook I mean Facebook or any social site is a real place for people to hide behind.  Don't inbox me communicate the old fashion way. Talk! Use your words and meet people of interest face to face. I'm done unloading my baggage now and I feel 10 pounds lighter. I'm about to become the next heavy weight champion of the world. Watch out! It's a whole new world out there. I'm about to embrace it! Be encouraged because it's your season.

Have a great day Kings and Queens! Selah

No comments: