Sound The Alarm Outreach - Home

Sound The Alarm Outreach - Home
Join our blog site and please take a look at our main website.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Find a way to Praise

Greetings everyone,

Today we wonder how long these storms will really last in our lives. Have I
done anything wrong to have this turmoil to come into my life? When the
storms just keep on raging in my life what am I to do?

Well I have been asking myself this exact same question. Is there really an
answer to all of these dysfunctions that has taken place in our life? My
body is sick, my mind is confused, and my spirit is weary. Enough is enough
and I just can not take this anymore.

Don't fret my friend. God is there with you in the midst of it all. God is
a healer and he can heal your body. God is a mind regulator who can give
you peace. And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we
shall reap, if we faint not.

These life obstacles will come our way. It is only in how we handle them
when they surface unexpectedly in our lives. No one said that you have the
answers to every situation but know that trouble do not last always. You
cry today and smile tomorrow. Let Go and Let God!!! Yes it is hard no one
said it would be easy but you have a friend that will give you strength to
make it through another day.

So my friend be encourage in well doing because your season to rejoice is
upon you. It is just a minor setback right now. Learn the lesson and apply
it to your journey box. I love you all very much. Keep praying for me and I
will do the same for each and everyone of you.

Praise your way out of your troubles. You do not have to wait for the
battle to be over you can shout now!!! Ask him for the wisdom. The Holy
Spirit is waiting to give it to you and only you.

Be blessed just as you are!!! Get radical for Christ he is raising up true
soldiers for his army.

Here is a Happy Smile for you!!


Sound The Alarm Outreach!!!


(Embedded image moved to file: pic16828.jpg)

No comments: