Sound The Alarm Outreach - Home

Sound The Alarm Outreach - Home
Join our blog site and please take a look at our main website.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My Direction

Greetings everyone,

This site was created for a number of reasons. One would be to raise awareness and encourage anyone who has or is facing domestic violence of any kind. You have to know that there are alternatives to getting out of that situation and you can LIVE again. I am a SURVIVOR. So who would be a better person that could relate to this topic and tell how she overcame the signs of depression, unforgiveness, suicidal thoughts, hatred just to name a few. I have gone through the fire and I am not burned. I had to learn how to get back up with the confidence that I have lived to tell someone that they can LIVE on also. I am guiding you through necessary resources that benefited me into my happiness that I now can say that I have but note that it wasn't easy to get to this state of mind and it won't be that easy for you to get to where you want to be over night but at least you are now taking the steps to not let it keep you down and bound again. I want to see this site being nationally known to all types of people who don't mind sounding the alarm and breaking the silence. I know that I can't change the world but you can make a decision on today to change the way you do things for you and that is to LIVE because you are ALIVE for a purpose and plan that only God your creator knows.

My other reason for making this wonderful site is because we all need to be uplifted and what other way to be uplifted is by the Word of God. I share scriptures in my blog site so you will have something to stand on to fight against the devil. You need the power to fight against the thoughts that you can't make it or you will never get through this trouble. Just know that trouble don't last always. Psalms 138:8 says the Lord will perfect that which concerns me; Your mercy, O Lord endures forever; Do not forsake the works of Your hands. See words like that brings you life to be able to conquer the world. That is why I am here to bring you life and pray that you all will  take this journey with me and SOUND THE ALARM.

I am starting a prayer request blog and would like to know who you would want me to pray for. We will touch and agree about that situation. It could be about you or someone else. I am on my knees and I am praying because when you pray God will do something that you will never ever experience before and that is miracles for  you. Your faith will be built up and you will be strong to know that you have what you say. I would like testimony shared on here so people will know that we serve a awesome God if he did it for you he can do that for me. Make your suggestion on what you would like to see on the blog and I will see what I can do just as long it is in agreement to what God is leading me to do. I know that I am going places and I will be doing big things so I will keep you informed of my speaking engagements so you all can come and support me live and in living color if you are in the local area where I will be speaking. God is going to get the glory and he will share his glory with no one. So you all link your friends and family to this site and watch what God will do. I am excited in the things of God if you haven't noticed yet!...lol. Come and go with me let's live on top of the world!

Don't forget to share that SMILE on today!
Atara aka Sound the Alarm Outreach

No comments: