Sound The Alarm Outreach - Home

Sound The Alarm Outreach - Home
Join our blog site and please take a look at our main website.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Overcoming

Greetings everyone,

Welcome to my first blog site for the year 2010. I am starting out with challenging times. We have come into a new year to only challenge ourselves with change. Can we change the things from last year so that things will be better this year? How can we see ourselves on that next level of promise?

Well I feel the secret lies within you. What must you do to change the inner man so that the outer man can blossom? Push yourself to your destiny like it is the last thing that you can do. Live life to its fullest potential. We all have that drive but we must take the stand to push passed disappointments and discouragements that will come to each and everyone of us. We have what we say. If we always say and dwell on negativity then negativity will grow right before us. So why not challenge ourself with yes I can. Yes I can be promoted this year inpsite of the budget cuts. Yes I can graduate with my degree this year. Yes I can be a happier person. Yes I can start my new business this year. Yes I can get out of this abusive relationship. Yes I can be a better parent then I was last year. What is your "Yes"? You can be what every you put your mind to be.

Because you are I am all that I hope for all that I dream of even that which I am afraid to see for all that I am is hidden in You revealed in Your light and manifested in my surrender to You. You are I Am.......

In Him our identity is made secure. The search ends before His throne.

Who am I? Many of us, ask, In search of our identity it is important to know that it really doesn't matter who we are as long as He is. If no one else gets it, that's all right because it doesn't change God's design. So let them murmur and know when to let go of the stragglers, releasing yourself back into the arms of the One who know you best.

Be blessed on today and don't forget to put on that SMILE someone is always watching!
Atara

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I absolutely luv it. I am so happy for you sis. You have come such a long way. I really admire you. You are such a fighter & just an amazing person. I thank God for the opportunity to have encountered such and inspiring individual in this lifetime. You have been called to touch the lives of many & I know your obedience will not come back void. I will continue to pray for you & that you receive much success with accomplishing you & God's goal to reach out to the lives of many. Luv u!!! Peace, Luv, & Blessings.

Ya girl,
~Ms K~

Anonymous said...

This is positively beautiful. I love the way the Lord is using you for His Glory. I pray that you continue to be used by the Lord in a mighty way. You are such an inspiration to others who may not know you personally, but are inspired by the words that you speak, because they are truly the words of God. I will continue to pray your strength. I am so proud of you and the person you have become.

Love always,
Mom