Sound The Alarm Outreach - Home

Sound The Alarm Outreach - Home
Join our blog site and please take a look at our main website.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

HIS SPIRIT

Have thine own way, Lord!!! Have Thine own way!!
Thou art the Potter, I am the clay;
Mold me and make me after Thy will,
While I am waiting, yielded and still.

We are Gods workmanship, created in Christ Jesus.
Ephesians 2:10

Come, Lord, and give me courage----
Thy conquering Spirit give;
Make me an overcomer
In power within me live.

The Lord, who delivered me from the paw of the lion and from the paw of the
bear, He will deliver me from the hand of this Philistine.
I Samuel 17:37

From my heart to yours. We dont have to be beaten down by the enemy any
longer. Stand and sound the alarm with me fight against domestic violence.
Save a life!

Atara aka Sound the Alarm Outreach
www.soundthealarmoutreach.blogspot.com
soundthealarmoutreach@gmail.com
facebook/groups: Sound the Alarm Outreach
www.myspace.com/soundthealarmoutreach

No comments: